Hrishika's Princess Scrapbook



The other day I was cleaning up Hrishika's room and came across this disney princess book, "My Princess Life". There are a few entries which are hilarious and I wanted to share that. Keep in mind she had just turned 5 when she wrote all this.
The following is from her Disney Princess book, "My Princess Life". These are her answers to some of the questions in the book. I wrote down her answers in orange, exactly the way she spelt them. I wrote what she actually meant in yellow.


My Princess Favorites

  • Room in the castle : balkanee (balcony)

  • Jewel on my crown : heart

  • Place to ride my unicorn : on the rode (on the road)

  • Storybook adventure : Areal (Ariel)

  • Storybook Prince : Erice (Eric)

  • Special outfit : White with flowars (white with flowers)

  • Perfume : Pinke

  • Nail color : red sparkal (red sparkle)

  • Art project : vand (Wand)

  • Hobby: swimming

  • Sport : basket ball

  • Yummy dessert : browny

  • Tasty candy bar : chaclet (chocolate)

  • How I help others : by klening up (by cleaning up)

  • My wish for the future : I had jools (I had jewels)

  • A place I'd love to live : star wars galesee (star wars galaxy)

  • How I want to change the world: helping

  • Song : little red hen

  • Color : pink

  • Instrument : harmaneca

  • Number : 200

  • Book : star wars

  • Flavor : chocalate


My Princess Friends

  • Monoo (Monu) )

  • Sapna

  • Else (Elsie)

  • Vindea (Vindhya)

  • Ashvenee (Ashwini)

  • Miss Kim (her teacher from pre K)

Our favorite things to do
  • play

  • have fun

  • wath moves (watch movies)

  • do swimming

  • dance
  • wath TV (watch TV)

Our favorite places to go
  • to the park

  • otside (outside)

  • to my room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment