K'Nex Looping Lightning Coaster
This year for Christmas, Hrishika wanted a K'nex Looping Lightning Coaster.
As usual I researched the item to see if she would really like it or if it will end up as some junk. When I looked at the product online, I was quite impressed. However most of the reviews online said that the toy had several missing parts. I still went ahead and bought it. To my surprise it was on Sale for 50% off at Target. So I got it for a very good price. I was willing to take the chance with the missing parts.
So along with some other toys I placed this under the tree. She was mighty thrilled. She wanted to start working on it right away. I told her she could only do it on weekends for a couple of hours.

She opened it and we found out that this toy had around 90 steps to finish. I looked at the instruction booklet and to me the steps and pictures were quite confusing. But for Hrishika, she seemed to follow the instructions quite well and she was able to assemble the whole roller coaster in a matter of few weekends. In all it must have taken her about 4 hours or so. She even had some leftover pieces.
She opened it and we found out that this toy had around 90 steps to finish. I looked at the instruction booklet and to me the steps and pictures were quite confusing. But for Hrishika, she seemed to follow the instructions quite well and she was able to assemble the whole roller coaster in a matter of few weekends. In all it must have taken her about 4 hours or so. She even had some leftover pieces.
The best part of it all, it really works. Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a Comment